Oh my god, I live in Japan

Friday, August 31, 2007

Update to the update.

Oooh, I forgot about Monday. I went to Tobu Dobutsu Koen with Manami. This was a water park, amusement park, and zoo all in one. Yes, i've gone to three amusement parks this week. Here's some pictures.

Actually this first one is from Tsukiji again. In case you didn't understand the sheer size of a fresh tuna fish, here are some decapitated ones.


Manami welcomes you to Tobu Dobutsu Koen-


Saw some big ol' camels.



And some big ol' camel poop.


Here's a sign for one of the park restaurants. It features my favorite food. ITARIAN!


Then we left and walked around a city called Kasukabe for a while. We found a teppanyaki place where you can make your own takoyaki (doughy balls with octopus inside). We stepped up to the challenge, and here you can see I look pretty happy about it. Also modeling the new haircut.


Here's what takoyaki should look like.


Here's what ours looked like-


I think I'll stick with the itarian food.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved your hair long, but, i have to say, your new haircut is just precious.
xx court

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home