Oh my god, I live in Japan

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Better late than never.

So this past week, one of my fondest memories from the first time I came to Japan was relived. Yes, McDonalds brought back the teritama sandwich. What's that you ask? It's a teriyaki-battered burger with a fried egg mcmuffin-style egg on it. Fuck it's good. I took a picture of it, but the picture didn't do it justice, so I feel I shouldn't put it here.

This past weekend kicked ass. Why? One word, or name actually. TATS!

Yes, Tatiana (of Mustique fame) is in Tokyo, so we hung out all night Friday. All freakin' night. We hit da clubbbbz. Club Yellow to be exact. Here's some pictures!


What can I say...I show up to the club, the ladies flock to me. Here's Manami, Erisa, and Tat's friends. I can't remember their names though....I wonder why....(Hint- alcohol.)


Word.


Ended up getting home at 7:30 or so in the morning. Here's the aftermath of clubbing in Tokyo. Thank Manami for this one. This was on the train home.



Saturday- sleep and dinner at Aoi, the awesome teppanyaki place near my house.
Sunday- BLOC PARTY! Yes, Bloc Party was in Tokyo and they totally kicked ass. Before heading to the show, Manami and I hit up Shibuya and Daikanyama (a hipster shopping area with like 4 Evisu stores and lots of European-style cafes and roads). Here's a shot from the main intersection of Shibuya. Cute right?


Bloc Party doing what they do, sold out in Tokyo.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. Heading to Mustique next Friday. Shall have a cocktail or ten in Basil's for you, Tatiana & everyone else...Venetiax

12:18 AM  
Blogger Shhhh... said...

is that chicks name actually Elisa?

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where r u? Lucy

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home