Oh my god, I live in Japan

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Look what I missed!

So, this is kind of an illegit post because I'm not actually in Japan. I'm en route to Mustique, BOOYAH. So I'm in New York. I ate buffet dinner at the hotel and then headed to the fitness room, because I did some pre-flying research on beating jetlag, and they suggested eating a good dinner and working out. So I did that.

Onto my point, holy crap, when did I miss all these Deal or No Deal premiers? Bob Sagat hosts a show now? Identity? What the hell?!?! Did someone say reverse culture shock? Not to mention being surrounded by fat, loud Americans again!

I'm digging this "1 Vs 100" show, but Identity was pretty lame.

What do you think?

Either way, it beats TV I can barely understand featuring people with green hair talking about the latest fad in ramen.....or does it????

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin speakin....

DOND get's watched about 3 times a week by me. Great show. 1 vs. 100 is kinda sweet. Identity is a little lagging.

But the biggest sensation of the Fall 2006 TV shows...................
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Holy shit who would have thought a highschool football show would be so effing bad ass.

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Ryan, where are you? Come back, I am bored and miss your posts. Love, Lucy

p.s. hope you managed to enjoy Mustique without me! I am sure it was tough (lol).

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah its weird how loud we are, I didn't even really realize that shit till I got out of the country.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how the person above my post is serious, and not making a Borat joke.

awesome!

Kevin

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home