Oh my god, I live in Japan

Monday, December 11, 2006

Disney Sea Pics.

Better late than never right? Here are some of my favorites from Disney Sea.


This is right when we got there. DisneySea is LOADED with "picture opportunity" places, guaranteed to sucker any Japanese person into taking a picture (and yes, them Japanese take just as many pictures at Tokyo Disney as they do anywhere in America...believe the stereotype). I'll spare you the many that I was forced to take with Manami, but here's one. The mountain/volcano in the background is a kick ass rollercoaster ride, complete with real fire.


This is me in sheer amazement that somebody created strawberry-flavored popcorn. It's delicious. And notice that girl (I think it's a girl) in the left corner of the picture, looking at me like i'm a crazy foreigner. Well, hey lady, do you see me wearing pink fuckin' bunny ears?


I got some action at DisneySea, too. It ruled.

Don't worry, though, Manami wasn't left out.


Here's us being smiley and cute.


If I had a solo career, I'd use this picture as an album cover, because I think it is so cool. Like how some things are blurry and some aren't, and how I'm the only person with brown hair in the picture. Cooooool. This was taking at the all-you-can-eat place. Delicious.


DisneySea is actually very pretty. Here's a shot that tries to capture that.


That's all. Christmas is huge in Japan, even though only a VERY small population of Japanese people are Christian. Still, they love it, and they love any song that has the word "Christmas" in it. Seriously, if I hear Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You," I might shove a chopstick up someone's asshole. That said, Wham!'s album with "Last Christmas," I would assume, is selling like freakin' hotcakes right now.

Oh and unless you're one of a VERY select few people, don't expect shit from me for Christmas. Bah Humbug!

I'm just kidding, well I'm not, but I mean, I love you and all, I'm just a super cheap bastard!

That said, I'm having a kobe steak dinner this Friday. Muahahah!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weezer Dude - thanks for the hard laughs this morning...I read it a 2nd time and laughed just as hard...it's good to have something hard in the morning before we trudge out into the Rockford snow...blog on MFer

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Wade. Do you guys need a nickname like Joanathon yet?
Ryanami, perhaps?

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy- you're good.
Venetia.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done, lucy fenn. well done!
court xx

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. Nice! I've been to Japan twice (for about a month each time) and can't wait to go back a third time. Reading through your past entries brought back some good memories.

Btw, I grew up in Des Plaines but live in Texas now.

~TexasChick

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rynami

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right noω it looks lіke Druρal іѕ thе best blogging ρlatfοrm out therе right nоw.

(fгom what I've read) Is that what you'гe usіng on your blog?


My page; Rated-X Videos

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doеs уour websіte havе a contact page?
I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like tο
send yοu an email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

my web page :: pierced slit

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! This post could not bе ωritten
any better! Reaԁing this рoѕt reminԁs me of my old
room mate! He аlwaуѕ κept talkіng abοut this.
I ωill fοrward this artісle tο him.
Prеtty sure he ωill have a good reаd.
Thanκ you foг shаring!

Hеrе is my weblοg :: Long Legged Headmistress **

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home