Oh my god, I live in Japan

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A weird thought...

So, a song by Skid Row happened to pop into my head today. It's called "Wasted Time" and it's a totally kick ass power ballad. So I decided to download it, and I've rocked it three or four times tonight already. I also realized that "Slave To The Grind" was released in 1991. I got it when it first came out, so that means I was 7 years old and listening to songs with titles like "Get The Fuck Out." Man, what a badass I must have been.

This had nothing to do with Japan.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do u have parents?

8:47 AM  
Blogger ryanmarks said...

What kind of question is that? Of course I have parents...they're just way, WAYYY cooler than yours!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the coward posting messages like that anonymously? My parents rule!
Courtney

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slave to the Grind. Hell yeah. We used to rock so hard to that. Good times.

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Parents and Super-Cool older brothers and sisters to show you the way. My favorite thing about Discovery? Hearing your family's music carry over the little valley to Cactus Hill. RocK On!
Lucy
p.s. did you hear, I'm enagaged!!! LOL, me me me....now back to Ryan.

4:05 AM  
Blogger Shhhh... said...

I'm sorry... I think you mean Yemanja

I have no idea what Slave to the Grind is

Of course Courtney's parents rock

Ryan's parents are waaaaaay cooler than yours

Anonymous is a stink pot

Lucy... Wade's gonna be in town this weekend. Would you and your fiance like to meet us for brunch?

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lucy! Where will the wedding be?

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey everyone, thanks for the support. proudly, one of ryan"s parents otherwise known as mummy

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home