Oh my god, I live in Japan

Monday, January 22, 2007

A little bit of dat action...

Okay, before an update...let me just say WOOOOFUCKINGHOOO!!! Why? Courtney, Gerry, Wade, Amy, listen up- CROWDED HOUSE IS REFORMING!!!!! It's possible i'm a little more excited about this than you guys, but still, FUCK YEAH!! Apparently they've got a new drummer (their original, who was pretty damn good, hung himself in 2005, RIP), and their first show is at Coachella this year (a huge, ecclectic festival in California every year)...followed by a new album and world tour. Cream dream supreme!

Anyways, here I am with my second update post-Mustique. A disclaimer right now- i've been slacking on the picture front, but will do my best to find cool things to take pictures of as soon as possible. Alas, no pictures in this update.

To be honest, there isn't all that much to write about. I went to Tokyo last week and hit the club scene hard again with the same dudes as last weekend. My friend Seth left Japan to go back to school, but his friends who are Swedish, French, and American gave me their contacts cuz they want to rage Tokyo some more with my sweet ass. Not to mention I always have the cute Japanese girls with me :-P

Saturday I had an epic dinner courtesy of Manami's mom featuring nikujyaga (meat and potato a la Japan), some fish, some soup, mochi, and rice. It was delicious, but don't worry mom, I miss your crawfish etouffe like no other. Mrs. Sawada also cut my hair. It's short but not too short. She's a beautician so she did a pretty good job, even though my hair is very non-Japanese.

All's well at san-chu, my school, too. I had a meeting today with Heart (my company that places me in the school) because of my low evaluation score from last semester. The nice people at Heart, having just come from yon-chu, were shocked by Tachihara-sensei's evaluation of me and pretty much told me to ignore any kind of feedback she gave me. The people at san-chu had nothing but good things to say about me, which reinforces my opinion that Tachihara-sensei is the biggest bitch of a whore in this country. Actually, the guy from Heart rationalized that she is going through her "big change" that happens in middle age. Hmm, possibly. She's still a bitch.

Oh yeah, this weekend I received my January paycheck which was accompanied by a PHAT tax refund. Needless to say, I blew much of it on a way overpriced, but totally kick-ass Evisu 3/4 shirt and alcohol. That's how I roll.

What else can I mention...Umm, toilets in Japan have a "big flush" and a "small flush." I'm sure you can figure out why. Somewhat related, the toilet in the teacher's bathroom at san-chu BLOWS. At yon-chu they had one of the nice heated toilets where water squirts up your anus hole, but at san-chu, the toilet seat doesn't even stay on. It's dangerous I tellz ya.

That's all for now. Miss you all very much and much love.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang it! I was gonna make a comment about the anus hole, but Wade of course beat me to it.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://islandora.ca/using_islandora_demo http://www.homelessnation.org/en/node/15316
1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes facebook likes
I recently downloaded the latest update to AVG Anti-Virus Free edition, and ever since then it hasn't updated automatically, and when I try to do it manually in the menu, I get an error "The update has not finished because the installation is corrupt." What should I do?

buy facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home